The team at Priebe’s is dedicated to the ongoing satisfaction of our clients. They can aid in the complete design of your kitchen, bathroom, furniture or other custom projects. It is this attention that will make your guests stand up and take notice. It means exceptional craftsmanship, with no compromises—that is our legacy.
From design to hand-selected lumber, premium hardware and exquisite finishes, Priebe’s Creative Woodworking will get the details right. Our investment in CNC technology and sophisticated design software give us the capabilities to render and produce complex designs. It’s this attention to exacting details that sets us apart from the competition.
While many cabinet companies look the same on the outside, by asking what’s inside you can understand why our cabinetry is made to last. Standard features include:
- Dovetailed drawers - solid wood 5/8” thick maple dovetailed drawers
- Concealed guides - Blum under-mount guides with soft close; guides are directly mounted to cabinet sides (meaning there are no plastic parts to break off)
- 120° concealed hinges - Blum hinges with soft close offers improved accessibility and quick release
- ¾” wood face frame - fully glued and pocket screwed for additional strength
- ¾” all-plywood cabinet sides and ½” backs - all cabinetry is rabbeted, dadoed, screwed and glued for exceptional strength
- Dual roll-outs - standard in each base cabinet unless otherwise specified
- Adjustable full depth shelving - with 1 ½” thick nosing for improved shelf support
At Priebe's Creative Woodworking, we also believe that our environment is our future. We understand the importance of, and are committed to, minimizing our environmental footprint. Environmental responsibility and stewardship is an important practice, and so we are constantly looking for opportunities to improve our processes and repurpose materials to eliminate waste. We work with suppliers who offer hardwoods and plywoods that are eco-friendly and procured from renewable resources.
Wood species such as bamboo or lyptus (a mahogany substitute) are undoubtedly green options. Species that have a higher rate of sustainability through conscientious harvesting practices and quicker growth rates are becoming more readily available. The green initiative is an ongoing process and we must all embrace the importance and act responsibly to see continued progress.
Luxury cabinetry with a commitment to quality and sustainability.